Thursday, June 3, 2010

5 days...

We have had a lot of fun the past several days. Here is a peek into our week...

*Trip to Kohls
*Chick-fil-a
*New bathing suits
*The Beach
*Corn-Hole
*Cousins playing
*Watermelon on the deck
*The pool
*The hot tub
*A turtle
*Coldstone
*Sandy Toes
*Bike rides
*Late night walks with my D
*Cracker Barrel
*MeMe's cooking
We started our summer off with some time at the beach! Yes, we have a little bit of school left so this was just getting our feet wet!



The boys went down with MeMe...Braeden greeted me with this when I arrived.


Sophia was thrilled to be at the beach















My husband the cook!





Sophie was not too fond of the beach when she actually got on it! And take note of the right knee...she fell on the walk down.





They Loved the hot tub





Yes, I know this is not very safe...Braeden begged me to ride him. So I did just for a few minutes.


Dean gave Braeden his megladon shark's tooth he bought for him off e-bay. The boy loves this stuff!


Trying to get a good picture of the kids...The wind started blowing really hard and everyone thought it was funny watching me try to take pictures and the girls hair kept blowing everywhere...




Another find for Braeden...an alligator head?? It makes him happy!






Everytime Sophie passed this fish on the table she would say "bad boy" Don't know where that came from.






She went to sleep by the water!

Ladybugs brighten our days since Ma passed away. They make us smile and remember her. One popped up on the beach one day!










No comments: