Thursday, September 2, 2010

More Vinyl on the Walls

Okay, maybe I have a problem with vinyl lettering. I just love the stuff. I think almost every room in my house has something on the wall. Well, actually I can think of a couple without it But that will be changing soon because I have plans. I'm wondering if I should invest in something to actually make this stuff. Maybe I could save a little money! Anyway, I wanted to put something on our bedroom wall and I finally decided on this back during the summer. I absolutely Love it!

And then I wanted to do something on the laundry room wall. So I came across this cute little bulletin board this summer in Florida. I'm loving the black frame! I thought this would be perfect for a calendar and all the memos that we need to keep up with!

I hung it but wanted something else. So, I decided to put my kids names up and they each have their own personal hook. This is great for lunch boxes, bags or coats. The wall turned out just the way I envisioned it!


Now I am re-doing the kids bathroom upstairs, so I am sure some more vinyl will be in our future!

No comments: