Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Happy Birthday Jesus! Today was a wonderful day! I'm so grateful I was able to spend the day with the ones I love. It was such a joy seeing the excitement and smiles on my kids faces. However, the day wasn't just about gifts, it was about celebrating the birth of our Savior!
Here are some little snap shots of our busy day!













Braeden was so sweet...he disappeared for a minute and came back with a gift for me and Dean. He was so excited to give them to us. And I got the cutest little card he had made. At the end he was asking if he could 'Please' go to Florida! It was priceless!





We had a little bit of company later in the morning. Meme came over !






After our morning at home we went to my parents house. We had a delicious lunch! I was so glad Pa came to spend time with us today.












~So the Word became human and made His home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen His glory, the glory of the Father's one and only Son. John 1:14~

No comments: