Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So Thankful...

After being unemployed for over a year, Dean started a job today. Thank you God! It's not the computer job that he is wishing for but that's okay. As many of you know, Dean chose to go back to school when IP closed. We just felt like that was what he was supposed to do at that point. It has been a long road filled with lots of questions and disappointments. But, those things can only make us stronger! I think God has definitely been trying to teach us something during this season of our lives. We have grown so much stronger in our faith, and have had to rely totally on HIM. I've come to realize that Stuff doesn't matter. It's all about his plan for our lives. We have had to submit totally to Him. We know that something good is going to come from this. We are just holding on tight, taking the bumps as they come and anticipating the reward that's to come!

Psalm 5:3 In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.
Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. (NIV)
Psalm 130:5 I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope. (NIV)

No comments: