Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I love celebrating Mother's Day. What an honor! I feel so truly blessed.
Thank you Jesus for these gifts in my life...Madison, Connor, Braeden, and Sophia Claire. Thank you for my mother who is a wonderful Godly example. She taught me how to be the mom I am today. And I am still learning! God, help me each day to be the mother and wife you called me to be.

My kids, with the help of their dad, spoiled me today! I saw this when I got in the van for church.

I was a little confused at first?? Then I figured it out! I got my Sirius radio back! I've been meaning to renew my subscription but haven't ever got around to doing it. Thanks Dean!


The kids each give me a card that reflects their personality. I always get a kick out of them. Here is little Sophia's...



Lunch at Joe's...





No comments: