Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday America

I'm so thankful to live in The Land of the Free! Today we had our annual Fourth of July pool party at Ma and Pa's house. There was a lot of splashing, laughing, talking, eating, corn hole playing, and picture taking going on! We had a blast! I'm sure Ma was with us today.







The boys grabbing a bite to eat in between swims.

Madison and Carmen

Carmen and Sophia hanging out in the little pool.

Because she did not like the big pool!

Braeden doing some tricks!

Mamaw and the 'Three C's'







We went to visit the cemetery at the end of the day. I thought about Ma a lot today. She loved having cookouts at the pool. She would have loved today. All day I was hoping to see a ladybug. And tonight I was in the boys room packing Connor for camp and I just glanced over at Braeden's bed. And this is what I saw...

It took my breath away!

No comments: