Thursday, July 1, 2010

This is what 12 looks like today...



We always seem to be away on Connor's birthday. It has happened again this year.
My Connor Dean turned 12 today. Time is going too fast! It seems like I was just bringing home my second baby with his blonde hair and big blue eyes. Can't it slow down just a wee bit? Well, I know it really can't. But pretty soon he will be a teenager. Ah! Then I will have two teens in the house. But I am loving every minute. Twelve is a like an in between age to me...He's not a little kid any more and he's not quite a teen. I pray that he continues to put God first in his life and relies on Him for everything. I know this age can be a little tough, but he will be just fine. I pray that he continues to be a friend to those who need a friend and sets a good example for those around him. Connor is a great kid. He can always make you laugh. I mean look at this picture! I was playing up the birthday!

He was a good sport. He is turning into a nice little gentleman.







Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him." ~ Psalm 127:3

No comments: