Thursday, November 5, 2009

Did your husband cook dinner today?

Mine did!! Yeah, yeah I know what you're thinking..."He always cooks." Well he does cook often. I'm sooo lucky! Believe me I do realize how fortunate I am. But anyway, I heard on the radio that today is 'National Men Make Dinner Day.' I thought this was pretty neat sounding so I looked it up when I got home. Here is what the article said the ideal participant was:
A man who...
helps with household chores
has a sense of humour and is a great all-around guy
loves his wife, kids and pets
…BUT NEVER LEARNED HOW TO COOK, and is somewhat afraid of the idea.
WELL, my husband kind of qualified...He met qualifications 1, 2, and 3.
He definitely knows how to cook and is not afraid of the idea! So he didn't qualify for number 4! He is working 3-11 this week. And several nights this week he has had dinner in the crock pot or ready to put in the oven when I got home from work. And tonight he pleasantly surprised us with this...



It was delicious!! Thank You!

No comments: