Monday, December 14, 2009

The Princess...





And the potty...


Tonight Sophia didn't want me to take her diaper off. She was very adamant about it. She had just finished eating her spaghetti so that is why she was just in a diaper. She was headed straight to the bathtub. I knew she had either already done something in that diaper or she knew she was going to! So I got it off and put her on the potty. She didn't like that one bit. For some reason she really doesn't like that potty. Well, we sat there for about 20 minutes. I had to get her mind off of what she was doing. So we looked at a book and she stopped crying. We sat and we sat and we sat. And then I heard the music! Yes, her potty plays music when the deed is done! I really didn't see anything but we clapped and got excited and she wanted candy! So I had to go searching in the kitchen for some candy. While I was away Sophie started crying really loud. I knew right away what she had done..she really did it! I think it kind of scared her. I ran to the bathroom and the little pot was full! Yeah! We got all excited again! "Sophie's a big girl" she was saying.
So we have a little start on the potty training! We will keep working on it and keep you posted!

No comments: