Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Trees, Trees Everywhere!

This tree sits in our family room. It is decorated with lots of ornaments that we have collected through the years.

Some of my favorites are the handmade ones that my kids have made! And I have a few other favorites too.
I always like putting this one up. We got this as a gift the year we got married.

And this little Santa is a Hallmark ornament that my mom had when her and my dad first got married.

Okay, I said some of my favorites were the handmade ones. Well here are a few...









We have this skinny tree in our dining room decorated with red and gold!

Did you notice Elvis hiding up in the tree?

Madison's tree...She has bright colorful lights!

This little tree sits in the boys room...This is a fiber optic tree. It's pretty neat.

Here it is all lit up~

And here is Sophia's tree. She loves this little tree. She always says, "Light on."



Family tree again!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: