Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Sock Monster

Do you ever lose socks? I know you do. We can't be the only ones. In our house we are always trying to find socks or should I say socks that match. We joke and say something must be eating them in the laundry room. I honestly don't know where they go. I go out and buy new packs and in a week or two we can hardly find a few matches! When the clothes have been folded there always seems to be these few lonely socks that just hang out in the basket because they didn't have a match. And after a while those few turn into a lot! So Saturday afternoon Madison and I with the help of Sophia decided to tackle the socks. First we sorted by colors and then we started matching. I said any sock that doesn't have a match is going in the trash. And there were quite a few that didn't find their mates. You know I should have counted. Sophie enjoyed the project. She kept wanting us to put the socks on her feet. Anyway the job was completed and we are starting our week off with LOTS of matched socks.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Good grief!!I thought our socks were bad in our laundry basket! LOL>..but seriously our socks get the same way...dont know why that is..

Jen said...

Well we have 4 laundry baskets! So this was out of all four :-)