Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Boy

Today is Braeden's seventh birthday. Oh my, where have the years gone. I know people say it all the time but it really does seem just like yesterday when that sweet little guy became a part of our lives. He is something else. He has been waiting patiently for his birthday to get here. "How many more days until my birthday?" is what he has been asking. We had a countdown going. My grandma has always told me "There is something special about him." And I agree. He has a wonderful spirit about him. He is so loving and sensitive. He can ask some very interesting questions too. He loves to talk. Just this week he had his yearly check up and he was cracking the doctor up with his questions and comments. He can be a little jokester when he wants. I think he gets this from his big brother. Braeden you are a wonderful little boy and I love everything about you. I love the way you interact with your baby sister. I caught him saying this to Sophia the other day, "Oh, she's just a beautiful little girl, Oh I think that's a yes, She's just a little sunshine." So sweet. I love how you can play for hours with your Legos. I love how you love the outdoors. You could stay out until bedtime if you were allowed. I love how you look up to Madison and Connor. Sometimes you want to do things just like them. I love to listen to you say your prayers at night. You don't forget anybody! I love how you always have smile on your face. And I love how you always have a kiss and a hug for me. Lucky me!
You are a special spirit, my Braeden Boy! I look forward to see the plans God has for your life. I love the happiness and joy you have brought to our family! I love you...Happy 7th Birthday!!

No comments: