Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Afternoon

Well, Spring has officially started! Today was a beautiful day. I'm glad I got to spend some time outside. A little bit at school and then some more when I got home. I have been meaning to buy Sophie a new swing. Since I haven't done it yet we just put up Braeden's old one today. It did the job. Sophia loved it! She just looked around saying "Rock Rock." Her little eyes were watering from the cool air blowing in them. I was trying to take pictures and the sun was in her eyes. So she kept closing them. I think I will have to turn that swing around. Of course Braeden was outside with her. He got a kick out of her in the swing. Every time we would stop her she would make this noise. She didn't want to stop and she was letting us know. I think she is going to love being outside as much as her brothers. Poor Connor was inside this afternoon with a temperature of almost 103! We are praying he feels better soon.














Look at that red ear!

No comments: