Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pictures, Party & Prayer

What a day! It has been a very busy one for us. We started out early this morning for pictures. I was so proud of myself, I was on time..actually got there five minutes early. I walked in and my bubble was burst.."You were scheduled for 10." Somehow I got the times confused. Anyhow, she squeezed us in. Sophie cooperated for a little while. I think we got some good shots of her. I'm glad Dean and Braeden were there to make her smile. Then it was time for all four kids to get their Easter photos taken. Sophie started having a little meltdown. She didn't want to have anymore pictures taken. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there is one good one in there!
Then we were off to get ready for the birthday party.
Mr. Braeden has been seven for a whole two weeks now. He waited patiently for his 'fake' birthday to get here. The party went great. The kids loved going swimming on a cold rainy day!






We got to come home and rest for a bit and then it was off to bible study. Tonight's topic..."Family Prayer." I got some good ideas and look forward to using them.

No comments: