Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Braeden

Today is my little guys 8th birthday! And he couldn't be happier that it is finally his birthday! There are so many things I could say about my Braeden. He is such a loving and compassionate little fella. There is just a special spirit about him. He will certainly entertain you! He always has a story to tell. He can brighten up any day! Braeden is so fun! I love him so much! I am so thankful he joined our family of four eight years ago and made us a family of Five(for a few years!)I still call him my baby because he is my baby boy! Thank You God for the opportunity to be Braeden's mom. It is such a JOY!
We Love You Brae!

Always has a smile on his face!

He loves to act silly!


I created this litte slide show last year. I was looking at it last night, I thought I would post it again!


Every good and perfect gift is from above ~ James 1:17

No comments: