Monday, March 29, 2010

Trying to be organized...

I admit I am not the most organized person. I try to be, but it doesn't always work out. My jewelry is one thing that seems to always be everywhere. My sister-in-law gave me a great idea! The little 3M hooks work great to hold necklaces. So I got some and hung them in my closet.


On my new dresser the two top drawers are for jewelry storage! Well I guess you could put whatever you wanted in them. I am using them for jewelry. I love it!

And I don't know about you but at our house socks always disappear. I wash them and then when I go to fold them there are hardly any matches. I don't know, it's just strange. So I decided to throw out most of the boys socks. I bought them both different kinds of socks. They each know what their socks look like. And I put a little 3 drawer cart in t he laundry room. I gave each boy a drawer and put their socks in it. So now when the laundry is done we can just put their socks in the right drawer. And when they need socks they can go right and find a match. I thought it was a great idea!

1 comment:

Wise Family of 3 said...

Looks good Jen!! Glad I was able to give you an idea! Thanks to Melissa!!!