Thursday, March 11, 2010

So Many Choices!

Okay, several months ago I decided that my bedroom needed a makeover. Well, it's still a work in progress. Hopefully by this weekend it will be getting closer to completion and I can actually get my clothes back into a dresser and my mattresses onto a bed frame! I tried picking a paint color. And Dean painted it. I can't even remember how long ago that was. But after it went on I wasn't quite for sure that was the right color. But don't worry, it needed a second coat. So he told me to get the color I wanted and then he would do the second coat. Well, last week I was still trying to decide! You all know me and decisions. I had so many little sample cards. Here is a small sample...I threw a lot away!

I even bought several little sample bottles to paint on the wall. It's probably hard to tell in this picture but here are some of my choices...they were not it!

But I did finally decide. I actually went with the first color I chose. Imagine that! I can't wait to get it all done. I will share with you when that day comes!

No comments: