Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It has spread!

Don't be grossed out by the following pictures, but the poison ivy has spread! I had a feeling it would. It always does. Here it is starting to blister up...


And then it just gets worse. This stuff spreads everywhere Fast! I think Connor will be making a trip to the doctor in the morning. He needs something to dry this stuff up!




On a brighter note, this was delivered today!

This has been a long process. But we planned, worked things out and waited patiently and I feel very fortunate! Now I get to use these


that I have had since like November! I knew I would get to use them one day!

God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine. ~ Ephesians 3:20

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG...I think we have the same bedding. JCP???? Love it!

Jen said...

That's too funny! Not sure if it's the same though. Didn't get mine at JCP. What's the name of yours? I'll have to check out JCP!

Wise Family of 3 said...

Jen, I have the same curtains! Now that I have seen a closer view, they are the same!