Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Wow! Today was a great day! We got out of school at 1:00 for Spring Break! WooHoo! I am so looking forward to this.
These two had fun at the auction tonight!


But as I think about how today was a good day for most of us, I remember that it was not a good day for Jesus. It saddens me greatly to think of what he went through on this day for us. I just can't imagine. And to think He did it all because he Loves us! That is AMAZING! This was UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! It makes me think of this song...


I want to focus on the true meaning of Easter this weekend. Yeah, it's fun to go on egg hunts, buy candy and new clothes for church but this weekend is all about HIM! Everyday is about HIM! I want to make sure I say THANK YOU FOR THE CROSS LORD!


"But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our sins; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds were are healed!"
Isaiah 53:5

No comments: