Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break Day 1

Yay! We are on Spring Break!! It's going to be so nice. I have been waiting for this week!
Today it felt so nice to sleep in a little. I said anything past six is sleeping in! We stayed around the house today and did some chores that needed to be done and the kids just played.
This little guy helped his dad out in the yard. He worked hard!



So then he wanted to get in the sprinkler. Yes, that is the trash can lid he is using there for a shield!





Isn't this the cutest thing ever...

Braeden came and told me that he made me a wreath for the door. So I put it up on the door!

Tonight we went over to MeMe's. Dean grilled hamburgers out on the grill and the kids played some more! Sophie loves being out on the farm. She just runs everywhere! She even got in one more little egg hunt.


Sophia and MeMe taking a little stroll around the yard.

D cooking us some yummy cheeseburgers~

Hiding the eggs
Love those Blue eyes

I could eat her up!


May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face shine upon us, that Your ways may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations. ~ Psalm 67:1-2

No comments: