Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Today we didn't do anything too exciting! Just being at home was exciting enough for me! Braeden had a friend come over and play.
Madison helped her dad outside. She even cleaned out the gutters! Go Madison!

Remember Hermie, well we said good-bye to him today. I think Braeden was okay with it. He still has Lindsay the lizard.

These little beauties are causing a lot of POLLEN! I don't ever remember seeing so much pollen! Last night coming home from Williamsburg the pollen looked like a fog covering the road!


There is pollen on the grill cover,

On the chairs,

On the skateboard,

On my van,

And on the grill.
But that's okay, it's only for a season and the rain can wash it away!

Sophie was hanging out in my room this evening. She was so cute looking out the window. I had to take some shots of her...




May the name of the LORD be praised. ~ Job 1:21

No comments: