Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Calling All Prayer Warriors!

You have probably noticed my buttons on the right "Praying for Jonah" and "Praying for Stellan." These are two precious babies whom I have never met, but that doesn't matter. They need our prayers.
I have several blogs that I consider 'daily reads.' Even though I don't know these people I enjoy reading their blogs. Some that I read are funny, some I can relate to because of the children factor and some are just inspirational and uplifting. (Okay, I admit it, I'm a blog stalker :-)
You can click on Stellan's picture and go straight to his mom's blog. Stellan was diagnosed with SVT before he was born. God healed him and he was born healthy. Within the past week he has got sick. My heart aches for this family. I can't imagine what they are going through.
His parents have great faith and are trusting God with their son. They know God has a plan for him. Stellan's story has touched thousands of lives. You should check out his name gallery. It is awesome. This is were people from all over the world have wrote his name in some special way or taken a picture of his name in some special spot. Stellan's little life has a purpose.
I am asking that you say a prayer for Stellan today and in the days to follow. God can heal his heart.

Matt: 18:19 again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven

This scripture was given to us this week by a friend. Just this week God heard our family's prayers and we are REJOICING over the good news!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I know Jen...I've been keeping up with these two stories for quite some time now...so sad but God is certainly answering their prayers!