Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

Today I have done a little bit of everything...laundry, a trip to Chesapeake, clean a playroom, pick boys up from baseball practice, clean out my van...just to name a few. It's been a good day. I'M ON SPRING BREAK! (You can't see my huge smile)
The kids and I are enjoying our time off. Braeden, Sophie and I ventured out for a few hours today. Connor was sleeping in. That boy loves some sleep. And Madison was tired from her trip to Busch Gardens yesterday. So it was just me, Braeden and Sophie. They were both so good. As I was talking to them I told them this and Braeden told Sophie she deserved a treat for being so good. He helped me pick out a ride on toy for her. And Braeden got to spend some of his birthday money he still has.





I had to take a picture in this shoe store. You know Sophie loves shoes.



She slept the whole way home.


Crayola 3-D art!

No comments: