Saturday, April 25, 2009

First steps...

Well, these aren't actually her very first steps. Sophia has been taking a few steps here and there for a few weeks now. At first she was just standing on her own, falling down and laughing. Then came the little baby steps. I love watching her. She tries so hard to balance but just can't get it yet. But, hey that is fine by me! Her day will come. I sure don't want to rush her into walking. She's my baby (sniff, sniff). A friend of ours said Sophie is a lap baby. I totally agree. She loves for somebody to hold her. So I guess she is just content with crawling and being carried around. I've been trying to catch some of her steps on video. This is the best I can get so far. Check her out...

1 comment:

Wise Family of 3 said...

That looks pretty good to me!!! Way to go Sophie Girl!!