Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break Day One...

I was awakened this morning to jumps and giggles above my head. No sleeping in for me! Braeden was upstairs entertaining Sophia in her crib. He will go in her room and act silly for her. I got up, brought them two down for breakfast and they played for a good while together. Let me tell you, Braeden was FULL of energy this morning. Around 9:15 I rocked Sophie to sleep and Braeden rested on the couch. They both went back to sleep. What did I get accomplished during this nap? Well, I could have done some laundry or something productive. But, I didn't! It was so quiet around the house. Everyone was asleep. So I took a nap too! And it was nice.
Our church did a little Easter egg hunt this afternoon at my mom and dad's house. The rain held off almost until the end of the hunt. The kids had a fun time.




She loves some Cheerios!

Just waking from her FOUR HOUR nap! I had to wake her up to go to the egg hunt.

Shake those eggs girl!


Gampa thought Sophie's ears were too cold in the wind, so he let her borrow one of his hats.





Yummy cupcake





Checking out the eggs that Connor gave her

No comments: