Sunday, October 25, 2009

Anniversary Weekend


Last Saturday, October 17 was our 17 year anniversary! It doesn't feel like I've been married that long. Here I am just turning 19....

I was just a baby! But I wanted to get married. So my parents went along with my wishes. I did promise I was going to stay in school and finish college. I admit it took a little longer than four years, but hey I did graduate! You know I had to take a few breaks in there and have a few babies! Our married life has been a blast! We have had ups and downs just like every married couple. But we always kiss and make up! I enjoy each day with Dean. I thank God for putting him in my life when I was just 12 years old. Yep, we met when I was 12. So I have known him for 24 years! Wow! Anyway...last weekend we went away for a few days. It seems like we always go somewhere for our anniversary. We started this on our first anniversary and it just always seems to happen. This year we went back to Charlottesville.



We even played our music in Charlottesville!

We had a great time. We relaxed and enjoyed each others company. Dean told me I needed some stress relief so I was treated to a 90 minute massage! Oh, it felt so good. The lady recommended I get monthly massages! Ha! That would be nice. She said the knots she felt had been there a while and would take some time to get rid of!




These were waiting on me when I got back from my massage...




We got to attend the Third Day concert too. That was awesome! We really had a great time! It's nice to get away sometimes. But we did miss our kids. And we talked about them most of the time! Thanks to Mamaw and Gampa for watching the crew!

It was pretty late one night, so we found this cute little pizza place!
And of course we had to have a late night dessert! Maggie Moo's

I had to take a picture of this sweet potato...it was huge!
We saw this outside of some vintage shop at the Downtown Mall...


The concert was outside...it was cold!


Having me some very good organic hot chocolate!




I love you Dean!

No comments: