Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sophia Claire

Today Miss Sophia is 20 months old! Oh my! I love this little sugar pea SO much. So what is she up to these days?

Eating~ Sophie is kind of a picky eater. She definitely likes to eat. And she is a great eater. But she will let you know if she doesn't like something.

Sleeping~ Sophie is pretty much on a schedule. She goes to bed around 7:30 and she gets up around 7:00. Some mornings when her dad is home she can sleep later. After that morning bottle she will go right back to sleep for a few hours. But when dad is at work she's got to get up and go to daycare. She still loves her 'bank-bank' and her 'paci' as she now calls it.

Activities~ Sophie doesn't watch a lot of TV. There are two shows that she enjoys watching, 'Jack's Big Music Show' and 'Go Gabba Gabba.' She likes to play with her babies. She now tries to feed them a bottle and burp them. I love watching her. She is starting to show some interest in coloring. She is trying. When Braeden sits down to do his homework, she gets a pencil and thinks she's doing something too!

Talking~ Sophia is still talking away! She will repeat anything you say. She is even starting to form little sentences. Some days when I pick her up and she doesn't see Connor or Braeden, she will say "Braeden bus. Connor bus."

Sizes~ She is wearing a size 18 or 24 months. And she wears a size 5 1/2 or 6 shoe. Shoes are so funny. One size 6 can be way bigger than another size 6. I have bought a few pair of shoes for Sophie in the last few weeks (remember she LOVES shoes). And I've had to return two pair because they didn't fit. I think I've learned my lesson. I should have her there to try them on!

She was sick when I took these pictures. You can kind of tell her little eyes look weak. And in case you are wondering...the bruise on her face is from a door. She was running behind me in the nursery at church when I was trying to leave.






No comments: