Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Retirement

Congratulations on your Retirement Mom!
Tuesday night my mom was honored for her many years of service at IP. I was glad we got to go and be a part of this celebration! They had little tags for everyone to wear that had mom's saying on it..."It is what it is!"

Today was her last day at the office. Wow! That had to be an awesome feeling. I wonder what it's like to wake up and realize you don't have to go to work today? I have quite a few more years before I will know that! Ha! Mom has worked her years and now it's time to sit back and relax! Sophie made a little trip to the office today...






Enjoy your time now Mom! I love you!

1 comment:

Denise W said...

Thanks, Jennifer. It meant a lot to have my family share in the reception. I love you. Mom