Monday, October 26, 2009

Homecoming


This past weekend was Homecoming at SHS. We went out a few weekends ago looking for a dress. We had luck and found one pretty quick. Madison was pretty excited last week. She has been participating in spirit week and staying after school with SGA to help decorate. It's hard to believe I have a child who is in High School! Am I that old! I guess so! Here are a few shots of her in her 'spirit' wear!





Her friend Nathan couldn't go to the dance. As many of you know he hurt his back a few weeks ago playing football. His mom brought him over before the dance. He had bought her a corsage. So we got lots of pictures and we all visited for a while.
Madison looked so beautiful and grown! I took her and two of her friends and dropped them off. As I was driving away I got kind of teary eyed! I was thinking, Oh my, I have a daughter who is this old and I am dropping her off at a high school dance!
She had a great time and made some good memories!















No comments: