Thursday, October 1, 2009

More of the Boys Room

As you know we changed the boys room up a little right before school started. I shared a little sneak peek with you. I wanted to show you some more of the finished products...


This is one of my favorite things...the picture collage over Braeden's bed!






We had this on their wall. I didn't really want to take it down. So we thought we could paint over it and then take the letters off. Sounds like a good idea, right?
Well, it didn't work exactly like I wanted it to. The primer bled through some. But that is okay. We took the letters off and it left this. I think it has a vintage look about it! So it stayed!

Now since we are talking about vinyl wall decor...I thought I would share some of the other things I have up in our home. I love vinyl wall lettering!

This is on Sophia's bedroom wall...

I have this in our den above the television...

And aren't these little birdies cute?


I have some other ideas that I can't wait to get up!

Oh, I had to share this picture too. Braeden had to have a shelf just for his "stuff." I will share more about his "stuff" later! I love him to pieces!

1 comment:

KK said...

Cute rooms! I love the boys room and those birdies too!