Sunday, January 24, 2010

Early Birthday Fun

Yesterday we took Madison and Nathan out for Madison's birthday. Her birthday is
Friday but she will not be here this weekend. She wanted to go to dinner and the movies. So we took them and dropped them off at the movies. We passed time at the mall and I ran into Michaels. Sophia was hungry. So we stopped in at Chick-fil-a for her. I don't think she was really as hungry as she said she was...so I got to eat her leftovers!

I dropped Dean off at the Outback to wait for our table and I went to pick up the kids. They went to see The Blindside. I want to see that movie but haven't had a chance. Glad they got to see it. By the time we got back our table was almost ready.
We enjoyed a nice little birthday dinner. I love sitting with these two,watching and listening to them. I can't believe my first 'baby' will be 15 on Friday! She is growing up right before my very own eyes! YIKES!






Isn't this the cutest thing! A blanket with them on it!


Sophia had to get in on the picture...she loves "NaeNae"







No comments: