Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun in the... SNOW!

Okay I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning! All of this snow! How exciting...expecially for my kids! Braeden hasn't really seen snow like this since he was like one..and he probably doesn't remember. I love watching the snow fall but I'm not a huge fan of getting out in the snow. I don't like to be cold! I will probably venture out a little this weekend thought to play with the kids. This is Sophia's first Big snow! She touched it and didn't like it at first. Then she had a change of heart! She wanted to stay out in it! It's been great though! What memories!

Braeden was ready to go out first thing!



Sophia wanted to go out and touch it!



Madison heading to the Country Club to go sledding!



Madison and Madeleine having fun

Connor brought Sophia some snow in a cup. She loved it!

They were trying to get her to eat it!

She was styling today! She wanted the hat on and she went and found a little swimmer. She wanted to put that on over her PJ's! Silly girl! And notice she still has a cup of snow!






Cooper loves the snow!
Look at those red cheeks!





Well today was definitely a day to remember! Today was Shelby's wedding day.
So I had to get the kids in and get ready for the wedding. Dean was at work so I left the kids at home and my parents picked me up. It was snowing right much so I had to use an umbrella on the way out!



I caught this shot of the gang heading into the Country Club!

Watcha getting there Connor?

The girls!








Her cake was delicious! Each layer was a different flavor! Of course I ate a chocolate piece!

The happy couple




Tonight we had to make some snowcream!











Well, this was just day one of the Big January 2010 snow...more pics to come!

No comments: