Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Madison!

In a few hours Madison Kayleigh will be celebrating her 15th birthday.
Look at my little baby! Here she was 15 years ago! Wow! She looked just like a little doll.

It doesn't seem like it was 15 years ago. But time has passed. You are growing into such a beautiful young lady! This is going to be a fun year! Braces are coming off and By the end of the summer you will be behind the wheel! How exciting!
I was kind of a kid myself when I had you...just 22. But I'm glad we started out young! That gave us time to add to the bunch! You made me a mom. I am so grateful that God gave us you. You are a miracle. A blessing! I love you so much!
You have given me so much...happiness, my family, my world, my everything! Madison you have taught me a lot in your 15 years. You have taught me how to love unconditionally, how to live on just a little bit of sleep!, how to worry, how to be proud, how to be a Mom! I cherish this everyday!
You are a great person! You have so many talents, such a kind heart, and are very empathetic towards others. These are wonderful characteristics to possess. You are a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to your school work but that's okay. You strive for excellence!
I hope you have a great day tomorrow! Always remember you can do whatever you set your mind to! Keep Reaching for the stars!
Love you MatMat!

Every good and perfect gift is from above...
James 1:17

No comments: