Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friday Night Festivities

Well my intention was to post this earlier tonight, but I kind of ran out of time. We were pretty busy tonight or should I say last night? First of all it was Madison's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She was originally supposed to be gone to Richmond today for ATF but plans got changed due to the snow that is coming. So I had told Braeden we would go to the Winter Carnival at school. Then we came home and had a little icecream cake for Madison. And then around 10:45, Connor and I headed to Walmart. We didn't get home until like 12:30 so that's why I didn't get around to posting! Anyway, just a few hours late...

The birthday girl...


My four most Favorite Kids in the whole wide world!


Violin #1...


Madison has been wanting to learn how to play...now she is ready!

Carnival night at RES...






After we got home, Mamaw and Gampa came over for icecream cake!

Wonder what this could be?

Don't think she has figured it out yet.


I think she knows!


Mamaw and Dad think alike!


Yep! Violin #2!


No comments: