Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

Sorry, no pictures for this very first post of 2010. But I will definitely catch you up soon!
Wow! Where did last year go? I have heard the saying time seems to go by quicker as you get older. I think that's true. When I was little time didn't seem to go by this quickly. Anyway, today we started a new year! It's a time for new beginnings!
I'm so thankful for what God blessed me and my family with in 2009. The past year had some wonderful moments and some that we will never forget. But we are looking ahead now. We don't know what the future holds. But God does.
Jeremiah 29:11~For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
This verse says it all. HE is in control of our life. He will unfold the plan right before our own eyes. It's so exciting. I'm anxiously awaiting to see what the Lord has in store for our family this year. I want more than ever for God's life to be evident in me, whatever I'm a part of, wherever I go, whatever happens...God will be a part of it!

2 comments:

Denise W said...

2010 will be a year of great favor and God rewards you and Dean for your faith.

Jen said...

Thanks Mom. We know that God is going to do something awesome for us this year :) Can't wait!