Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 11 months, Sophia!

Today Sophie is 11 months old. I can not believe it. It feels like she was just born. It makes me kind of sad in away that in a month she will be one year old. She will be a toddler! But that stage has many exciting things to enjoy also. Sophie has brought pure enjoyment to us. I love how she just adds that little sparkle to our lives. Everyone loves her. Do you think it is possible to kiss those cheeks too much? No. I don't think so because she sure gets a ton everyday :-) And she loves it! I love how my other three kids are so sweet and kind speaking around her. It's great!
Thank you Sophie for blessing us with so many things..here are just a few we love...
*still loving that toothless grin
*those big brown eyes
*your jibber jabber
*your little pointer finger (she points to everything)it's part of her curiosity
*when you play peek-a-boo
*when you patty cake
*the way you crinkle up your nose when you are laughing
*how you smell after a bath
*how you say 'baby' so soft and gentle
*how when I ask you to give me love, you give me this nice big wet kiss
Oh, there are just too many to name.....
WE LOVE YOU SOPHIE!




1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sweet Sophie..Can't believe she is almost 1 year old..Time flies..