Thursday, January 8, 2009

PICTURES!!

Okay, I admit it...I have an obsession with pictures! I think I've known this for a long while and it was just reinforced more the other night..I don't know how many pics I took of the kids..I was trying to get some shots of Sophie to remember the day she turned 11 months. It was a lot...Braeden kept saying "Mom do you just want me to take the picture?" On Christmas day I took over 300 pictures! I didn't realize it at the time, I just enjoy doing it.(Maybe I've missed my calling, ha ha:-) But you know pictures save those moments forever. I love looking back at them. I not only love taking pictures, but I love taking my children to get photos made. Oh, by the way I think I get this trait from Ma. My grandma loves pictures too.
You know I just love my walls to be adorned with photos, if you have been to my house then you have probably figured this out! It makes me happy to look at them. I guess some people like to put fancy art work and things like that on their walls. Pictures of my children and family will suit me.

No comments: