Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Day of the Year






Our kids were so excited to ring in the new year last night. I think it might of had something to do with being able to stay up until midnight playing Bingo and Uno, I don't know...We spent the evening at Joe's celebrating Matt's birthday and then we went to Mamaw and Gampa's to bring in the new year. Poor little Sophie was so off her schedule. She slept a little but then woke up not too long before the ball dropped.
On another note....Braeden just melted my heart this morning. He informed me that he had done something wrong (little did I know he was tricking me). So off we went to his room and he opened all of his dresser drawers. He had neatly folded (in his special way he said) all of his clothes and placed them back in. I admit it usually doesn't look that neat because when he wants something he just goes goes shuffling through the clothes. What Mom wouldn't love this! He was so proud of himself and I was too. Maybe this is the start of something new!
Well only three more days til back to school..Yikes! I'm looking forward to tomorrow, we are going to have a Family Fun Day together! We have planned to take the kids out for the day. What a way to end their Christmas Break. I will fill you in later on what we did!

No comments: