Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What A Way To End The Day


Before

After

Finally getting some rest

I just had to share with you all about my evening late last night. Sophia had dinner last night (Gerber Lasagna), played a little and then went to bed around 6:30. Well a little after 9 I heard her stirring some, so we thought we would get her up and change her and rock her back to sleep. She had different plans! She wanted to stay up for a while. And that was okay because I didn't really get to see her for that long before she went to sleep. So we played on the floor, read some books...she loves to have a book read to her. It's like she is trying to say what you are saying and she looks so serious :-) I got a phone call, so I was sitting on the couch talking, Sophie was sitting on the floor beside me playing. And out of nowhere she threw up ALL over the floor..You know me..it really took me off guard because she wasn't acting sick or anything and I let out a little scream (right Dawn?)I kind of jumped up and grabbed her real quick because it was still coming. Dean came running and went into clean up mode..God Bless Him! And I did baby clean up.
Things got settled back down and Sophie went back to bed. Well a few minutes later she was crying again. I thought she might stop but after a few minutes she didn't so Dean went to get her. Guess what? You guessed it, poor baby had got sick again. So dad was in charge of cleaning the baby this time and I went to get her crib cleaned up and everything washed. I will spare you all the details.
I am pleased to say she is feeling better tonight. I did have to call someone today to come clean my carpet. The stain came up for the most part....
Never a dull moment...Love you Sophia...

No comments: