Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Everything


I was just thinking about my family and how thankful I am for them and how happy they make me. My husband and my kids are everything to me. I basically live, eat and breathe my family. My kids are my happiness, my frustration, my reward, my strength, my weakness, my love, my life! Those four precious beings are who I am. They probably don't even realize it but they make me stronger, more patient, more loving- just a better person!
My husband, oh where do I begin...He is my rock, my strength, my happiness, my relief, my love, my everything. I am so grateful for him. I'm glad God had a plan for us long before we even knew it.
This is a wonderful journey we are on and I am glad I have you all with me. I want to thank my family for loving me in spite of my weaknesses and thank you for teaching me what it truly means to be happy. I Love You!

No comments: