Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Twins!

My little (well 18 months younger)sisters are having a birthday today! I couldn't let it pass without saying how wonderful I think they are.
We have heard Ma's favorite story so many times of how Mom found out days before you were born that she was going to have twins. And how excited Ma was but Mom was kind of in shock. Well, this didn't take God by surprise. He had a plan! And I still see his plan working in your lives today!
Many years have passed since the days of playing in the 'fort', or homesick nights at camp. We have grown up! Now our kids are playing in the woods and going to camp. I'm so glad we have stayed so close throughout these years. But we wouldn't have it any other way, now would we? And who would of thought that we would end up living right down the road from each other?
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you both I love you and I am grateful to call you my sisters!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

this looks like it could be a picture of Madison, Peyton and Caleb:o) Happy birthday ladies...love you!!

Denise W said...

My sweet little girls!!! Where has time gone? I am so proud of you all. You've grown into such wonderful, loving ladies and moms. Enjoy every minute with your 'little ones' as it won't be long until they're celebrating their 30-something b'day.