Friday, June 12, 2009

These are the towels...


that I was getting ready to put back in the dryer. I went to get one out of the closet and noticed they were very damp. I went through about four and they all felt the same.
For the past few days Connor has been acting 'mature.' He keeps telling me he is going to be mature now. How cute is that? I think he has some ulterior motive though...called a cell phone! He knows its almost time for me to get a new phone so he thinks he is going to get my phone. Don't know where he's getting this idea?? I joke with him all the time and ask "Why do you need one? Who are you going to call? You can use the house phone." Anyway, he has been doing a lot of chores around the house without us even having to ask. So back to the towels...I had stopped the dryer before I went to work so the clothes were not completely dry. He took it upon himself to fold the clothes in the dryer. God bless him. At least he is trying! He may not be there yet, but by golly he is working on it!

No comments: