Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I want to cut the grass too!

About a month or so ago we bought Sophia a bubble blowing machine. Well, it didn't work. So yesterday when I was in Chesapeake I took it back to Babies R Us and bought the Bubble Mower. I was actually going to buy this the last time I was there. I should have! I think Braeden had one of these too. But now they have pink ones!
Sophie loved pushing it all around the yard. However, it doesn't blow bubbles that well either. You have to push it really fast to see lots of bubbles. But she didn't seem to mind. She was having fun just pushing it.








1 comment:

Brandy said...

I am a new reader to your blog but wanted you to know that I think you have a gorgeous family! :-) Thank you for inviting us into your lives.

Oh and my daughter will most definitely be getting a pink mower to go with her brother's "boy" mower!