Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Handsome Graduate...


Wow! Connor graduated from the fifth grade today. It seems just like yesterday when he was in Pr-K. Where did the past six years go? A lot has happened in those years for Connor. He has matured so much. He became a 'big' brother twice. He got braces. He had his mom and his aunt for teachers, not every kid can say that! We have some great memories of his elementary school days. I'll never forget the day Mrs. Wright came running to my room trailer telling me Connor had broken his arm! That was a shocker.
And now he is moving on to the next 'stage' in his life..the middle school years! How exciting.
I feel very privileged to have been with him throughout his time in elementary school. He rode with me to school and home from school. I'm going to miss him next year when he is riding the middle school bus. I will still have Braeden with me though!
Connor, I want you to know that Mom and Dad are SO VERY PROUD of you! You have overcome and accomplished so many great things! You are growing up right before our eyes. You are turning into a very nice young man. Remember..always strive to do your best..and...DREAM BIG!




Mamaw couldn't make it..so Connor was talking to her on the phone!



Bouncing all around...





Getting ready to race...



Connor trying to cool off..it was HOT out there!




*************************************************************************************
This afternoon I left the fifth grade celebration and went to get Sophie. I thought Braeden would love to have her at his end of the year ice cream party.




No comments: