Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I wanted to recognize my dad today. I couldn't let the day go by without a blog post sending some love out his way! My daddy is The Best! I am so thankful for him. He has always been there for me. And he has certainly showed unconditional love to me all my life. We have so many great memories and we are still making them! Dad, I just want you to know you mean the world to me and I am so proud to be your daughter! I love you!



And now a little about my wonderful husband. He is the most loving father you will ever meet!

Dean is such a good dad. He is so involved in his kids lives. He loves them so much and will do anything for them. I love watching him with the kids. He is so good with them. Even the baby. I remember back last year right after Sophia was born, I got pneumonia and the flu and was put in the hospital. The baby was only about two weeks old. So here is my husband at home with four kids! And one is a newborn. The guys Dean works with said "If anybody can do it, Dean can." And they were right. He knew exactly what to do. It just comes natural to him! He is an awesome Dad. Our kids are so lucky. They are constantly making memories with their dad.
Some may be...
Wrestling on the den floor. Family meals. Cooking with Dad. Walking the dog. Trips to get sushi. Carving pumpkins. Planting flowers. Watching movies. Playing in the yard.

I am so grateful that our children have a good christian father and he is setting a Godly example for them.

Becoming a daddy for the very first time! She was so tiny!

Then three years later, along came Connor.

About three years later, another boy!

Six years later...a daddy for the fourth time to Miss Sophia.

Thank you Dean for the great example of a father and a husband you are setting for our kids! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: