Friday, September 4, 2009

38 years old...

That is my hubby's new age. Yep, I told his age but he doesn't mind, He sure doesn't look it! I wanted to wish him a very Happy Birthday. It's hard to believe but I have been celebrating birthdays with him for 22 years! I can remember going to his surprise 16th birthday party. Wow! That has been a long time ago. I have so many favorite things about him. Of course I can't list them all. Some of my favorites are...

~You love your God and put him first in your life. Thanks for being such a great example for our kids.
~You are so smart! You help me out with so much. Thank You!
~You love your movies. Sometimes I will hear you laughing when you are all alone watching something. Sometimes I just smile.
~You tell me everyday how much you love me and give me some sort of compliment. You are so sweet.
~You are a family man! Oh, I really like this one! It makes me so proud. You certainly love your kids And your wife! You would do anything for us. We love you too!
~You are a hard worker!

Today we went out to celebrate. Here are some photos from our day.

I have to share this picture of Connor. When I drove into the driveway today he came out and greeted me. He looked so handsome and grown-up. He even had his little mug of drink. I had to take a picture!










We Love You! Hope you had a fabulous day!

1 comment: