Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family Birthday Dinner

Every year my parents take the 'Big Kids' out for a birthday dinner in September. We have several people in our family with birthdays in the month of September...Dean, my dad, Dawn, Cameron, Danny. We all find a babysitter and have an adult night out! Madison has joined us the past few years. We have gone to different places in the past. This year we chose Japanese again! We tried a different place though. And it was pretty good. We certainly had a few laughs! Poor Dean he was catching it! I love spending time with my family. We always have a blast! Thanks Mom and Dad for a great night!






Poor Dean, he was being a good sport...Danny said no way! I can't believe they shot that stuff in his mouth....He looked at Matt and said, "Sorry Pastor"

Everyone getting a kick out of Dean.

Here is Dean's sushi he ordered...I don't know how he eats that stuff! And Dawn ate it too!

Madison ate some sushi!

Here they are trying to catch something in their mouth...shrimp maybe??


Madison and Lou trying to show Mom how to work my phone!




1 comment:

KK said...

Yum, Japanese is my favorite!