Monday, September 7, 2009

Twas the night before school...

The boys are tucked tightly into bed. I actually got them in bed around 8:30 and they went to sleep! Sophia was so tired after a nice family dinner at Mamaw and Gampa's this evening. She went to bed a little before the boys. Bless her heart, she doesn't even realize that her mommy will be away from her tomorrow! I'm praying that she adjusts well.
So everyone's clothes are layed out and ready. I think Madison has all of her stuff ready.


And everyone's bags are packed and ready to go.

So tomorrow morning the alarm clock will go off bright and early. So it's off to bed I go!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope the kids have a great First Day!! Oh and you too!

Howard G Hawkins Jr said...

Dean, finally got around to your web site site. I'm really taken back by it. you have a great gift. I'm praying for you and your family. Be blessed!