Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where oh where has our summertime gone...

Where Oh where did it go? With it's long hot days and cricket filled nights. Where oh where can it be? You know the tune...think "little dog." Tonight as I type I'm thinking back on our fun filled summer. In the van Friday night we were talking with the kids about this years summer. They agreed that this has been one of the BEST! I totally agree. Dean told me to think back two summers ago. I was Sick! All summer long. I could barely get out of the bed. But little Sophia was so worth it! It's hard to believe that summer has come and gone. It just seems like it went by so fast. I know I probably say the same thing every year, but it's true. School days are upon us once again. I guess you could say it's time to face the music. But back to those summer days and nights~Ahh! Those were the days. A thing of the past now, until next year. So what did we do with all our free time this summer? Oh yeah, I remember! I captured every bit of it! Here's a little flashback...








































I took sooo many pictures this summer. So there were just a few of what we enjoyed doing this summer!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your family is so cute. Looks like you had a great summer.

Good luck with your new class, I hope that you have a great year!