Monday, February 15, 2010

After five years...

Today was the day! Madison had her braces taken off this afternoon! She has been waiting for this day for a right good while. She was so excited. I really wanted to take pictures of this but didn't want people to think I was too goofy. But this was a one time thing, Of course I was going to take pictures! So I went right in with my camera and caught it all. And get this, while we were back there another little girl was getting her braces off and her mom had her camera too!

On our way!

Madison won the Valentine drawing...$25 gift card to Regal Cinemas

Okay now they are getting ready to do this!


Last picture with braces! WooHoo!



I see white teeth!


And there they are...the little contraptions that have did their job and now their time is up! Madison was funny on the way home. She said "You know braces are kind of barbaric. Metal in your mouth being tightened to straighten your teeth."

Aw, I got the first glimpse...

Now they have to get the glue off her teeth...


TaDa!! Almost done, Dr.Anderson has to work on her a little more to get all that glue off her teeth. He was grinding away!

She had to pick out her top and bottom retainers...I think she chose glow in the dark hot pink and sparkly purple....things sure have changed! They even had zebra print!

Doesn't she look pretty!

Impressions being made for her retainers she will get next week...I don't think she is a fan of this!


The finished product! Beautiful! They gave her a pack of gum to chew...just for a week!

I was promised lots of big smiles now!

...there is no other GOD who is able to deliver like this.~Daniel 3:29

No comments: